Nemantron's ePC Fanless Industrial PC
Nematron's ePC "Lite" is a new variation of the company's successful ePC-Series that addresses the growing demand to provide industrial computers that are low-cost yet have the reliability of a proprietary operator interface. With its Intel®-based, fanless ATOM N270 CPU board and Intel solid state drive, reliability is enhanced with the removal of rotating media and fans. The ePC15T utilizes an Intel® ATOM N270 1.6 GHz processor and Intel CPU board to provide enough processing power to run the most complex HMI and SCADA applications. Windows XP Professional and an Intel 40GB SATA Solid State drive are standard, providing. The fanless ePC "Lite" computers come standard with a bright 15” XGA LCD, 1 GB DRAM, analog resistive 5-wire touchscreen, and a NEMA 4 front panel. The ePC "Lite" is powered by a 12 VDC Class 2 power source. An external 100-240 VAC power supply brick is included. I/O ports included on every unit include a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port, one RS-232 port, three USB 2.0 ports, an Audio output, and an external Analog or Digital Video connection that supports dual display with extended desktop when used in conjunction with the internal LCD display.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers