McCrometer’s V-Cone Flowmeter
McCrometer's V-Cone Flowmeter features a wide turndown, small footprint and is ideal for Enhanced Oil Recovery applications. The V-Cone flowmeters feature an accuracy of ±0.5% of rate and repeatability of ±0.1% ensuring accurate measurement and control of the injected media. Accurate measurement of the injected media maximizes crude oil production while greatly reducing costly over-injection that can be found when other flowmeter technologies wear and begin under-reading. With no moving parts the V-cone Flowmeter remains accurate in instillations for over 25 years, all but eliminating the need to shut down production for calibrations, inspections, or regular replacement. McCrometer's V-Cone flowmeter available in line sizes from 0.5 to greater than 120 inches in materials and flanges compatible with any application.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers