ITT Analytics' WTW FDO 701 IQ Optical Probe
ITT Analytics, has launched the new intelligent online dissolved oxygen (DO) probe FDO 701 IQ. The probe is ideal for use in determining oxygen or residual oxygen in water and wastewater. With its faster response (T90 < 80 s) this sensor is ideally suited when new and fast wastewater treatment methods like SBR reactors (Sequential batch reactors) are used. The interchangeable membrane head contains a chip with factory calibration data. The soft green-light technology preserves the optical membrane, resulting in high precision and long life. When connected to the IQ Sensor Net this digital sensor stores calibration data in memory. Together with IQ Sensor Net, the new FDO 701 IQ offers unparalleled speed and response for online DO measurement results.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers