ITT Analytics' WTW FDO 701 IQ Optical Probe
ITT Analytics, has launched the new intelligent online dissolved oxygen (DO) probe FDO 701 IQ. The probe is ideal for use in determining oxygen or residual oxygen in water and wastewater. With its faster response (T90 < 80 s) this sensor is ideally suited when new and fast wastewater treatment methods like SBR reactors (Sequential batch reactors) are used. The interchangeable membrane head contains a chip with factory calibration data. The soft green-light technology preserves the optical membrane, resulting in high precision and long life. When connected to the IQ Sensor Net this digital sensor stores calibration data in memory. Together with IQ Sensor Net, the new FDO 701 IQ offers unparalleled speed and response for online DO measurement results.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers