Dwyer Instruments, Inc Series Analog Process MeterDwyer Instruments, Inc Series APM analog process meter has a NEMA 4X front panel design. The weatherproof, UV resistant, large, dual line display allows for more information making it easier to read and simpler to program. It features up to eight visual alarm set points to trigger certain events and three function keys which can be programmed to provide direct menu access. With up to four relays available, the APM features latching, non-latching, sampling, pump alteration control, and a failsafe action. Offering programmable delay time, this meter prevents recognition of false maximum or minimum reading which may be caused by the start-up or unusual process events. This unit has the ability to obtain non-linear input signals and linearize them with simple to use math functions such as square-root extractor, weirs and flumes exponential linearizer, horizontal round tank linearizer or general purpose 32-point linearizer. Unit accepts 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, or ±10V inputs and requires 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC power supply. Choose from RS-232, RS-422/485 serial communication options or any available expansion modules, accessories, and enclosures.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers