Meggitt Sensing Systems Endevco TransducerThe Endevco model 8510C is designed for a wide variety of aerospace, automotive and industrial measurements which require a combination of small size, high sensitivity and broad frequency response. Offered in ranges of 15, 50 and 100 psig with 225 mV full scale output, the Endevco model 8510C offers high output within a very small (3.86 mm diameter face) and lightweight (2.3 grams) package. The 8510C pressure transducer also features non-linearity of <1% to three times over-range with 4X minimum burst pressure, 20,000 g shock resistance and high stability in temperature transients. Meggitt’s Endevco pressure transducers feature a four-arm strain gage bridge ion implanted into a silicon diaphragm, designed for a wideband frequency response. The Endevco model 8510C features a 10-32 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes standard with a 30-inch integral cable, with custom lengths available upon request. Models also come standard with a vent tube that can be connected to any standard reference manifold, used for differential pressure measurements, or referenced to the ambient atmosphere.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers