Marsh Belloframís Type 10 Air Pressure Regulators
The Marsh Bellofram Type 10 series offer high start-up stability, eliminating the need for regulated start pressure readjustment after long downtimes, with automatic return to output setting at start-up. In addition, temperature stability is achieved via a measurement capsule constructed of stainless steel alloys which minimize regulated pressure shifts over wide temperature variations. Inadvertent pressure adjustments are possible via tightening of the Type 10’s integral locking nut. Units may be installed in any position and either panel mounted or supported by in-line plumbing. Its design allows for easy integration into open or closed loop process control systems and programmable controllers. The Marsh Bellofram Type 10 series is also offered in several model variations to meet particular requirements. The Type series also make it ideal for use in gas mixing, air gauging, disc and shoe air braking, positioned signaling, valve operation, gate actuation, calibration stands, and roll loading applications.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers