Dwyer Instruments' Series A-5000 3-Way Shut-Off ValveThe Series A-5000 3-Way Shut-Off Valve is constructed of solid gray PVC, has Buna-N seals, and a rotating flag handle. The A-5000 can withstand a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (8.6 bar) and a maximum temperature of 140ºF (60ºC). The handle has 180º rotation and lies directly over the open port. When the handle is rotated 90º from either port, flow is shut off to both outlet ports. Since the bottom port on the valve is common, the Series A-5000 can be used as a diverter or a selecting valve. These valves can be used to conveniently hook 3 instruments together, as well as testing various gages and transmitters.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers