Hawk Measurementís Non-Contact TransmitterHawk Measurement’s new low frequency “Acoustic Wave Transmitter” is non-intrusive and will penetrate through the froth to measure the pulp height. The Hawk sensor is mounted above the froth and pulp height, so it has no maintenance or mechanical problems. Typically the transmitter can be mounted at walkway height for easy serviceability. The low frequency level transmitter can be supplied ready for connection to the typical 2 wire loop power supply used for the displacement float transmitter which it is replacing. Remote mounted transmitters are also an option.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers