Measurement Computing's DAQFlex
DAQFlex is a framework that combines a small footprint driver with a message-based command protocol. This framework allows DAQ programming in virtually any operating system (OS) or on embedded systems with no OS. The simplicity of the driver is enabled with a message-based protocol on select MCC DAQ devices. This protocol offers an efficient yet powerful interface to DAQ devices and a common command set that simplifies application development. DAQFlex is compatible with Windows 32/64, Windows CE, Linux, and Mac.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers