Measurement Computing's LGR-5320
LGR-5320 features Up to 200 kS/s correlated sampling of all data,16 analog inputs up to ±30 V, a 16-bit resolution, and 16 industrial digital inputs up to 30 V (500 V isolation available) It also has a Single Form C relay digital output configurable for triggering/alarming, 4 counter inputs, Detachable screw terminals. A 4 GB SD memory card is included and it can support up to 32 GB.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers