Badger Meter M-Series Mag MeterThe battery-operated M-5000 Mag Meter is suitable for a wide range of utility and industrial applications and is ideal for remote settings and other applications without access to power. The M-2000 Mag Meter with field testing capability delivers precise flow measurement for a variety of purposes — on potable meter lines, in fluids with suspended solids and most applications requiring exacting measurement. The M-Series Field Verification Device is designed for use with the M-2000 and M-5000 mag meters. This compact, handheld tool allows the user to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site and in less than 20 minutes.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers