Badger Meter M-Series Mag MeterThe battery-operated M-5000 Mag Meter is suitable for a wide range of utility and industrial applications and is ideal for remote settings and other applications without access to power. The M-2000 Mag Meter with field testing capability delivers precise flow measurement for a variety of purposes — on potable meter lines, in fluids with suspended solids and most applications requiring exacting measurement. The M-Series Field Verification Device is designed for use with the M-2000 and M-5000 mag meters. This compact, handheld tool allows the user to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site and in less than 20 minutes.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers