Weidmuller’s High Density Digital Isolators
Weidmuller’s ACT20X range includes two types of digital modules – Pulse Isolators and Actuator Drivers. Pulse Isolators accept digital inputs from field equipment within a hazardous area. These include Namur and relay status and frequency signals from flow, pressure or level switches, and proximity sensors for position or motor speed measurements. These Pulse Isolators create isolated outputs for safe area controls. Each ACT20X module features an independent error alarm output for monitoring input signals and internal electronics. A dedicated, volt-free contact registers open/short circuits or internal errors for quick problem identification. The ACT20X range of digital isolators have Class 1, Div 2, Zone 0, and Zone 2 approvals with IECEx and ATEX certification, making them suitable for use in hazardous applications worldwide.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers