BinMaster's BMRX and MAXIMA+ Fail-Safe Rotaries
The 304 SS solid stainless steel fitting is available in both 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” NPT sizes and comes with a stainless steel seal/bearing carrier. Rotaries equipped with this connection are configured so all materials that come into contact with the rotary are stainless steel, making it ideal for applications such as food processing or in caustic materials. The rotaries are designed for level detection of dry bulk material storage and flow in bins, hoppers, tanks, chutes and conveyors. The BMRX and MAXIMA+ fail-safe rotaries can be used in materials with a bulk density as low as 1 lb/ft3 (30 kg/m3) and as high as 150 lb/ft3 (68 kg/m3).
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers