Invensys Operations Managementís SimSci-Esscor ROMeo Refinery softwareInvensys Operations Management’s SimSci-Esscor ROMeo Refinery software offers a scalable software solution that allows incremental, expandable deployment within a common architecture, helping to ensure rapid return on investment. It also offers refinery-wide modeling to identify the most profitable processing of different crude oil feedstocks, which can help ensure the highest-value product pools. Individual unit models can be re-used for performance monitoring or online optimization of individual units and distillate pools.
5601 Granite Parkway III
Plano, TX 75024 (see map)
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers