Siemens' TIA Portal
Siemens’ Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) enables users to develop and commission automation systems quickly and intuitively, which eliminates the traditional integration of separate software packages. Designed for high efficiency and user-friendliness, the TIA Portal is suitable for both first-time users and experienced users.
The TIA Portal framework provides advanced shared services across all the configuration interfaces ensuring uniform navigation for the user and consistent system behavior. Now all devices and networks in any automation system can now be configured within one shared device and network editor. This unified software development environment offers a high level of efficiency across the overall automation project and is comprised of programmable controllers, HMI devices and drives. Additionally, all data management for controller parameters, blocks, tags or messages now only need to be entered once, saving significant time and cost for software engineering of an automation project.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers