Mersen's Surge-Trap Type 1 X-Series SPDs
Mersen introduces its series line of UL 1449 third edition approved surge protection devices (SPDs), the Surge-Trap Type 1 X-Series SPDs, which provide overvoltage protection for all locations in the facility with the smallest footprints available.
The new series includes the Surge-Trap STXR series, which provides over voltage protection for distribution branch panels, control panels and equipment. The advanced performance Surge-Trap STXP series provides over voltage protection for larger distribution panels and branch panels. And, the Surge-Trap STXT series which offers advanced technology surge protection and provides high end protection for critical locations and service entrance gear.
The Surge-Trap® Type 1 X-Series SPDs are rated for NEMA 4X enclosures and suited for system voltages from 120V to 600V. They have a 20kA (In) nominal discharge current and high 200kA SCCR ratings. Agency approvals include UL 1449 third edition, IEC 61643, CE, ANSI/IEEE C62.41 (XR-series), RoHS compliant, and UL 96A lightening protection master label.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers