eWON 2005CD Industrial VPN LAN Router
PLC REMOTE ACCESS
The router offers a WAN Ethernet port which allows a smooth connection to the Internet through the local IT network (site or factory LAN) and its firewalls. The eWON 2005CD allows maintenance of Allen Bradley and other PLCs as if you were literally standing next to the machine. The eWON 2005CD has both Web and FTP servers embedded as well as an independent alarm management system.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers