Wago's Corporation's high-speed 750-881 "Ethernet 2.0" Programmable Fieldbus Controller processes 1000 instructions/235 μS. The 750-881 provides significant amounts of memory for PLC programs and web applications, as well as an integrated dual-port ethernet switch.
The 750-881 PFC interfaces with standard network protocols, including unique support for both EtherNet I/P and MODBUS TCP. The Ethernet switch streamlines costs and system footprint by facilitating a line topology for fieldbus wiring, eliminating additional switches and hubs. An onboard DIP switch configures the last octet of IP address/assignment, expediting commissioning.
Keys to the 750-881's high-frequency processing are a 32-bit CPU and 1Mbyte of program memory. A 2Mbyte Fast File System supervises both a Web-Based Management System and substantial data logging. 750-881's standard CoDeSys V2 programming environment is IEC 61131 compatible, and features all five programming languages. The PFC supports up to 250 I/O modules, and allows users to tailor solutions from the 400+ analog, digital and specialty modules in the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers