AutomationDirect's 4-inch TFT Touch PanelAutomationDirect’s 4-inch panel features a 320 x 240 dot display; 32,768 colors provide clear and colorful graphics for vibrant and intuitive screens. The free programming software offers the choice of using built-in objects or importing custom graphics. The user can create and save custom objects and graphics to software libraries for fast and easy access from multiple projects. The 4-inch touch panel is equipped with a standard Type B USB programming port, a serial communications port which supports the most popular PLC drivers, and five durable function keys with LED indicators. The unit offers 3.2 kB memory, LED backlight, multistate bitmap support and Windows font support. C-more Micro’s 320 x 240 screen allows either portrait or landscape installation when space is a concern.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers