JM Science's HG-400 Mercury Analyzer
The Aquacounter HG-400 Mercury Analyzer provides greater accuracy and sensitivity through an improved optical flow path optimization and is perfect for trace levels of mercury detection. The small body of the HG-400 is equipped with a large 7.5 inch color touch screen for ease-of-use, comes with a built in printer, and an enormous expandability to communicate with a flexible sample changer. Four different sizes of sample solutions; 5, 20, 100, and 250mL can be accommodated by adding a few optional components to the instrument. Lower detection limit 0.5 ppt (sample vol 5 mL); 5ppt (sample vols 20, 100, 250 mL).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers