JM Science's HG-400 Mercury Analyzer
The Aquacounter HG-400 Mercury Analyzer provides greater accuracy and sensitivity through an improved optical flow path optimization and is perfect for trace levels of mercury detection. The small body of the HG-400 is equipped with a large 7.5 inch color touch screen for ease-of-use, comes with a built in printer, and an enormous expandability to communicate with a flexible sample changer. Four different sizes of sample solutions; 5, 20, 100, and 250mL can be accommodated by adding a few optional components to the instrument. Lower detection limit 0.5 ppt (sample vol 5 mL); 5ppt (sample vols 20, 100, 250 mL).
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers