Ethernet Direct's PROFIBUS to RS-232/422/485 Converter
Ethernet Direct offers Panda PUP-550 which is a PROFIBUS to RS-232/422/485 converter especially designed for the slave devices of PROFIBUS DP protocol. PUP-550 comes with RS-232, RS-422 & RS-485 serial communication method. It is equipped with Hybrid COM1 port design for users to easily choose one type of COM port to integrate serial devices into PROFIBUS network without difficulties. PROFIBUS is used at the field level and provides benefits for almost any application in Factory Automation, Process Automation, drives & motor Control and functional safety. Devices such as remote I / O, drives, motor starters, weighing & dosing systems, human machine interfaces, energy-systems can be connected. PUP-550 is suitable for both fast, time-critical applications and complex communication tasks with safety and stability when use in industrial applications.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers