Assured Automation's High Performance Butterfly Valves
Assured Automation's HP Series of butterfly valves offers Class VI shut-off and an advanced seat design which provides a bi-directional interference and pressure assisted seal. These valves are available in sizes 2″ through 12″ with a pressure rating up to 285 PSI for 150 class and 740 psi for 300 class valves. Body is available in carbon or stainless steel with Wafer or Lugged flanged end connections. The HP Series disc is engineered for a quick release from the seat, which reduces torque and seat wear. Machined position stops on the body locate the disc in the seat to achieve maximum seat and seal life. A full range of accessory items are available including limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners and manual override devices.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers