IMI's Series 176 High-Temperature Pressure SensorsIMI's Series 176 high-temperature pressure sensors detect and measure dynamic pressure phenomena and combustion instability in the extreme heat environments (+986 °F, +530 °C) generated by today’s gas turbines. These sensors are also ATEX and CSA certified for use in hazardous areas. The Series 176 high-temperature pressure sensors are ideally suited for gas turbine monitoring with sensitivities to 17 pC/psi (2.5 pC/kPa) and ranges from 20 psi (140 kPa) dynamic to 400 psi (2760 kPa) static.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers