IMI's Series 176 High-Temperature Pressure SensorsIMI's Series 176 high-temperature pressure sensors detect and measure dynamic pressure phenomena and combustion instability in the extreme heat environments (+986 °F, +530 °C) generated by today’s gas turbines. These sensors are also ATEX and CSA certified for use in hazardous areas. The Series 176 high-temperature pressure sensors are ideally suited for gas turbine monitoring with sensitivities to 17 pC/psi (2.5 pC/kPa) and ranges from 20 psi (140 kPa) dynamic to 400 psi (2760 kPa) static.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers