BinMaster's Horizontal Rotary Extension
BinMaster Level Controls has introduced a horizontal rotary extension that provides the ability to install a rotary through the side of a bin wall, such as those in concrete silos, up to 12" thick. This rotary extension design allows for rotaries to be side-mounted with minimal risk of damage during operations. This optional assembly includes an extended drive shaft with a protective shaft guard that keeps the shaft centered and BinMaster's "no packing" seal at the end of the shaft. Standard lengths of 6", 8", 10", or 12" are available for both the MAXIMA+ or BMRX rotaries.
When fitted with BinMaster's collapsible paddles, the rotary can be easily installed through an existing 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" opening, so there is no need to enter the bin to install or remove the rotary. Plus, the horizontally extended rotary design features a unique protective bearing at the end of the shaft extension that forms a seal between the rotary shaft and the shaft guard. This bearing prevents bin material from getting packed up into the extension and causing the rotary to give a false "full" signal when the paddle stops turning.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers