General Monitors' IR5500 Open Path Gas DetectorThe new IR5500 Open Path Gas Detector from General Monitors provides continuous monitoring of combustible gas concentrations. The system consists of an IR source and receiver, which continuously monitors for methane in both the 0 to 5,000 ppm meter and 0 to 5 LEL meter range. 0 to 2,000 ppm meter and 0 to 1 LEL meter scales are also available for monitoring propane. The IR5500 provides two 4 to 20 mA analog signals proportional to each of the above ranges, in addition to a digital display and relay contacts. The IR5500’s advanced infrared sensor technology features a single beam detection design, which improves accuracy and reduces drift. The design of the sensor includes continuous self-check monitoring for fail to safe operation. Automatic gain control compensates for dirty optics, rain, and fog. The result is precision accuracy with exceptional reliability in harsh environments and improved false alarm rejection.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers