Saelig's USB-Connected JoyWarrior24F14 Sensor
The new USB-powered JoyWarrior24F14 modules are based on a MEMS sensor and measure with 14-bit resolution in the ranges ±1g, ±1.5g, ±2g, ±3g, ±4g, ±8g, or ±16g, delivering 125 results per second. Connection via USB allows easy use with almost any computer. Since JoyWarrior24F14 ennumerates and works as a joystick, accessing the data can be easily done via the operating system's joystick API without installing any specific drivers. Of course, this means that you can use JoyWarrior24F14 in joystick applications too.
The included software operates on Windows and MacOS X platforms and contains a configuration tool to set the sensor parameters, with tilt angle measuring, a calibration tool, and a simple data recorder.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers