Saelig's USB-Connected JoyWarrior24F14 Sensor
The new USB-powered JoyWarrior24F14 modules are based on a MEMS sensor and measure with 14-bit resolution in the ranges ±1g, ±1.5g, ±2g, ±3g, ±4g, ±8g, or ±16g, delivering 125 results per second. Connection via USB allows easy use with almost any computer. Since JoyWarrior24F14 ennumerates and works as a joystick, accessing the data can be easily done via the operating system's joystick API without installing any specific drivers. Of course, this means that you can use JoyWarrior24F14 in joystick applications too.
The included software operates on Windows and MacOS X platforms and contains a configuration tool to set the sensor parameters, with tilt angle measuring, a calibration tool, and a simple data recorder.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers