Advantech's Ethernet Switches
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces a new series of compact Ethernet switches to focus on machine and factory automation applications. These switches include full Gigabit (EKI-2728MI, EKI-2748FI, and EKI-2748CI) and 10/100M Ethernet (EKI-2548I, EKI-2548SI, and EKI-2548MI). They are compact and able to meet a wide range of communication needs.
The EKI-2748 modules are equipped with DMI (Digital Monitoring Interface) that can monitor the status of the SFP module, including temperature, voltage, current, and Tx and Rx power. To simply the configuration process and port alarm, the EKI-2548 modules feature DIP switch configuration.
These compact and wide temperature compliant systems are easily installed in small places and support X-Ring (recovery time <10ms), providing secure data communication, reliability, and high-speed network infrastructures.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers