CAS Data Loggers' dataTaker DT82EM
The dataTaker DT82EM is designed for remote applications and features an integrated GSM/GPRS Modem. Combining the functions of signal conditioning, a DMM, a PC and a modem, the DT82EM provides a turn-key solution to capturing data, uploading data via email or FTP and sending alarms as email or SMS messages.
The DT82EM has 4 universal analog input channels that allow it to easily connect to most sensors and data measurement sources. It supports temperature, voltage, current, resistance, strain gauge and frequency measurements. Its Dual Channel Isolation allows four 2-wire differential or six single ended analog inputs. With 4 digital I/O channels, 4 high speed counters, and 12V regulated power output the DT82EM is ready for any remote application.
The DT82EM can store up to 10 million data points in internal memory with control over the amount of historical data and storage mode. The logger also has a USB memory stick port to upload programs or download data. The internal modem is preconfigured for common cellular providers to simplify start-up. An Internal FTP and email server can send data to your desktop without the need to poll the logger or install software on your computer
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers