Pressure Systems' TruBlue 575 Baro Transducer
The TruBlue 575 Baro has an internal memory of 8 MB and can store up to 550,000 data points. Its internal 3.6 V lithium battery, with on-board surge protection, has a lifespan of five years, making this new transducer ideal for groundwater and surface water data collection and monitoring applications in low-maintenance systems and remote locations.
The TruBlue 575 Baro provides an accuracy of ±0.1% FS total error band, which includes changes in temperature within the compensated temperature range of 0°C to 50°C. The transducer has an RS-485 electrical interface.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers