Maple Systems' UL-listed Touchscreen Open HMIsMaple Systems has released two new UL-listed Touchscreen Open HMIs — 7 and 10 inch high-resolution widescreens that run a pre-installed version of Windows CE. The 16:9 widescreen high-resolution displays of these new additions offer 30 percent more viewing area than the 4:3 standard screens of similar size.. And the clarity of those graphics is augmented by the 800 x 400 pixel screen resolution, the 65 thousand colors of the LED display, and the RISC processor that handles rich graphics. With 128 MB of Flash Memory and 64MB of DRAM, the 400 MHz 32 Bit RISC Processor hums right along and ensures quick application response times.
The Open HMIs come with an Ethernet Port, USB Ports, three Serial COM Ports, an SD Card Slot, and an Audio Jack. These units are CE certified, RoHS Compliant , and UL listed for both Canada and the US. They can also withstand operation in temperatures ranging from 32 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 45 degrees Celsius), and they operate in a non-condensing relative humidity range of 10 to 90 percent.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers