Beijerís iX HMIWith Beijer’s iX HMI the user can take advantage of vector-based graphics, enabling to scale and rotate objects, which stay crystal clear without jagged edges or inconsistent color transitions. The import of WPF objects and .Net controls allows to use the vast resources behind Microsoft’s .Net framework. Add drop shadows, bevels and choose opacity for objects in addition with other graphical effects are just a few functions to create a realistic user environment. iX also enables to incorporate Windows media objects like Media Player, Internet Explorer and PDF-viewer for easy understand process explanation.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers