Red Lion's XCENET Ethernet Expansion Card
The XCENET Ethernet expansion card allows operators to easily isolate machine level network traffic from the enterprise level network, benefiting both automation process engineers and IT managers. The engineer can simply assign a fixed IP address for the port connected to PLCs and drives, while the IT manager can either select their own IP address or use DHCP to configure the enterprise port. This allows for communication on separate networks, increasing platform functionality and flexibility.
Already supporting 10 simultaneous Ethernet protocols, as well as three serial protocols, the Data Station Plus and Modular Controller series provide protocol conversion and device integration. Providing a second Ethernet port for communication, the XCENET card increases bandwidth and allows communication on two distinct Ethernet networks simultaneously without the addition of an industrial router—reducing cost and configuration time.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers