Dwyer Instruments' Model 8912 Vane Thermo-AnemometerMeasure air velocity, air volume, temperature, humidity, and BTU with the Model 8912 Vane Thermo-Anemometer. The large 1.7˝ (44 mm) display allows users to easily view readings. User-selectable wind speed units include ft/min, m/sec, knots, mph, and km/hr. In addition to these functions, the 8912 is capable of measuring relative humidity, wet bulb temperature, dew point, and BTU capacity. A built-in sensor records ambient temperature in °F or °C. Model 8912 features include data hold, the ability to record minimum, maximum, and average readings on a single point, and an RS-232 interface setting. The Model 8912 also features a detachable probe for easy replacement, if necessary. The units can record and average up to 2 hours of data while displaying the continuous running average. Each unit includes hard carrying case, four AAA batteries, calibration data tag, and instruction manual.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers