Dwyer Instruments' Model 8912 Vane Thermo-AnemometerMeasure air velocity, air volume, temperature, humidity, and BTU with the Model 8912 Vane Thermo-Anemometer. The large 1.7˝ (44 mm) display allows users to easily view readings. User-selectable wind speed units include ft/min, m/sec, knots, mph, and km/hr. In addition to these functions, the 8912 is capable of measuring relative humidity, wet bulb temperature, dew point, and BTU capacity. A built-in sensor records ambient temperature in °F or °C. Model 8912 features include data hold, the ability to record minimum, maximum, and average readings on a single point, and an RS-232 interface setting. The Model 8912 also features a detachable probe for easy replacement, if necessary. The units can record and average up to 2 hours of data while displaying the continuous running average. Each unit includes hard carrying case, four AAA batteries, calibration data tag, and instruction manual.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers