AutomationDirect's CLICK Standard CPU
AutomationDirect’s line of CLICK micro brick PLCs now includes standard CPU units. The new units feature eight discrete inputs and six discrete outputs, available in four combinations of built-in I/O types. In addition to two RS-232 RJ12 communication ports, the standard CPU units are equipped with one RS-485 communication port and feature real-time clock and battery backup for the internal SRAM. Sold separately, the battery allows data to be stored for up to five years.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers