Ethernet Direct's EDS-351WH Camera
The EDS-351WH features built-in 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS sensor and support resolution from QQVGA (160x112) up to SXGA (1280x1024) with selectable H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG codec, Two-way audio, it also supports built-in motion detection technology and digital input/output to enhance your security level. With multiple stylish mounting solutions, the EDS-351WH can be installed most indoor environments as needed.
In addition, the built-in Class 3 Power over Ethernet(PoE) design reduces the cost of power cable installation and provides future proof investment, connect with our industrial switches, it will provide you with the best performance and stability of video and network quality. The EDS-351WH is highly recommended as a truly reliable surveillance camera for most industrial applications.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers