Ethernet Direct's EDS-351WH Industrial Indoor Dome Megapixel IP Camera
The EDS-351WH is a new generation industrial surveillance outdoor fixed camera for industrial surveillance applications. It features built-in 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor and support resolution from QQVGA (160x112) up to SXGA (1280x1024) with selectable H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG codec, Two-way audio, it also supports built-in motion detection technology and digital input/output to enhance your security level. With multiple stylish mounting solutions, the EDS-351WH can be installed most indoor environments as needed. In addition, the built-in Class 3 Power over Ethernet(PoE) design reduces the cost of power cable installation.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers