Omega Engineering's All-in-One ControllersOmega introduces the XLe and XLt Operator Control Station (OCS) , an all-in-one controller measuring only 3.75 inches. More than just a PLC, the stations include a Graphical Operator Interface (HMI), built-in I/O, networking and removable mass data storage. OCS is a robust, reliable control product that combines a traditional controller (programmed with ladder logic) with an operator interface, I/O and networking into an integrated, all-in-one unit using a single industry-recognized software package called CscapeTM.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers