Acromag's RTD Signal Conditioners with USB Configuration
Acromag's first release in their new ST130 series is an ASIC-driven RTD transmitter offering convenient PC-based setup through a USB interface and the performance advantages of analog signal conditioning. Selling for just $89 with complimentary Windows configuration software, this DIN Form B head-mount instrument will convert the input signal from any 100 ohm Platinum RTD sensor to a highly accurate, loop-powered 4-20mA output. A ruggedized design features -40 to 80°C operation, electrical noise immunity, and surge protection.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers