CAS DataLoggers' DT82I Data Logger
The dataTaker DT82I smart data logger is a robust, stand alone, low power data logger featuring USB memory stick support, 18 bit resolution, extensive communications capabilities and built-in display. The dataTaker DT82I's Dual Channel concept allows up to 4 isolated or 6 common referenced analog inputs to be used in many combinations. The universal input allows the measurement of almost any type of sensor including thermocouples, RTD's thermistors, and strain gauges as well as voltage, process current, resistance and frequency. The DT82I is a self contained solution with support for Modbus sensors and SCADA systems, FTP and Web interfaces, and switchable, regulated outputs to power sensors as well. Digital I/O channels and high speed counters can be used to monitor equipment status or to count events or pulses.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers