ABB's Aquamaster 3 Electromagnetic Water FlowmeterAquamaster 3 electromagnetic water flowmeter offers a choice of line voltage and battery options, plus a renewable power option that draws from either solar or wind-powered energy sources. With the new option, a simple DC (6V-21V) connection can be hooked up to sources as small as a 5-W solar panel or 60-W equivalent wind supply. It has built-in GSM/SMS technology.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers