ABB's Aquamaster 3 Electromagnetic Water FlowmeterAquamaster 3 electromagnetic water flowmeter offers a choice of line voltage and battery options, plus a renewable power option that draws from either solar or wind-powered energy sources. With the new option, a simple DC (6V-21V) connection can be hooked up to sources as small as a 5-W solar panel or 60-W equivalent wind supply. It has built-in GSM/SMS technology.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers