Sage Metering's Prism FlowmeterPrism is a battery-operated thermal mass flowmeter with data-logging capability. It operates for up to 10 hours on a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery and can measure and log gas flows through existing ports in pipes 1 in. and larger. It has a high-contrast, photo-emissive graphical display, readable even in sunlight. It logs up to 3800 points in manual or auto mode.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers