Sage Metering's Prism FlowmeterPrism is a battery-operated thermal mass flowmeter with data-logging capability. It operates for up to 10 hours on a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery and can measure and log gas flows through existing ports in pipes 1 in. and larger. It has a high-contrast, photo-emissive graphical display, readable even in sunlight. It logs up to 3800 points in manual or auto mode.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers