McCrometer's FPI Mag Electromagnetic FlowmeterFPI Mag electromagnetic flowmeter, successor to the popular Multi-Mag insertion flowmeter, is a multi-electrode, hot-tap, full-profile insertion flowmeter. It features additional sensing electrodes for more sensitivity, and is now packaged in a heavy-duty 316 stainless-steel sensor body for maximum structural integrity. The sensor is coated with a NSF-certified, 3M fusion-bonded epoxy.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers